Monday, February 10, 2014

Ring! Ring!! RING!!



http://embracenu.files.wordpress.com

Ring! Ring!! RING!!
I just got a message! J  I wonder what it is!?

Message:___I’m sorry but were not working out, were done___

What do u mean you’re breaking up with me !? What did I do wrong?

Do u think it’s suitable to break up with someone via text message?



      In my own opinion I don’t believe it is appropriate, no matter the reason behind your planned breakup, to do it via text message. From my personal experience, being broken up via text message made me feel that I wasn’t even worthy enough to be broken up with face to face with. It always seems to leave the person being broken up with hanging with questions about why or what I did wrong. The one on one brake up is easier emotionally to handle for almost most individuals, because you can express your feelings and have “closure” with that significant other.

      I would choose, if given or the problem arose, to break up via face to face. I do suppose if the person you are trying to break up with knows you are planning to or try to break up with them and is avoiding your “meetings” or calls; then I could see a text message may be the only way. Since the average person will tend to open and read a message just out of a helpless curiosity of what the message says, they will almost always get the message. Another possibility could be in my opinion is if the other person did something terribly wrong. For instance, cheating or having a big lie (having another family or kids).

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you!! I also love how you started off your post as a conversation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. I think it is rude for a person to break up with someone over a text. I think that you should respect the person by having a face to face conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I triple agree with you and your thoughts. I think whoever is going to break up with you should have the guts to talk face to face if they want to break up with you. One more thing, why do they have the guts to ask you out in the first place?

    ReplyDelete